CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD
PREP TIME: 25 MIN
COOK TIME: 1 HOUR
YIELDS: 16 SERVINGS (2 LOAVES)
– All-Purpose Flour - Cocoa Powder – Baking Powder – Baking Soda – Salt – Eggs – Sugar – Vegetable Oil – Cinnamon - Nutmeg - Zucchini - Vanilla Extract - Chocolate Chips
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
1. Whisk together the sugar, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
2. Mix in the flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Stir in the grated zucchini and 8 ounces of chocolate chips
4. Divide the batter into two loaf tins, top with remaining chocolate chips, and bake!
5. Allow the chocolate zucchini bread to cool completely then enjoy!
GET THE RECIPE BELOW!
find more favorite desserts at