Beat the summer heat with these Individual No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes! They combine a buttery graham cracker crust with a perfectly sweetened strawberry cheesecake filling. Top them with whipped cream, melted chocolate, a simple strawberry glaze, or enjoy them just as they are!
Why You'll Love These Small Strawberry Cheesecakes
- The perfectly sweetened strawberry flavor!
- Makes 6 individual no-bake strawberry cheesecakes.
- A buttery graham cracker crust.
- Made using 4-inch size springform cake pans.
- It's no-bake—not even the crust!
- Can be made in a 9-inch springform cake pan.
- Great summer treat to share with friends or family!
Here Are The Ingredients You'll Need
- Honey Graham Crackers. A total of 2 ⅔ cups of graham cracker crumbs is needed. That is a total of 18 graham crackers.
- Unsalted Butter. This gets melted in with the graham cracker crumbs to make the graham cracker crust.
- Fresh Strawberries. You'll need 1 pound or 16 ounces total which gets pureed for the strawberry filling. Fresh is best for this recipe, but frozen (thawed) can be used as a substitute.
- Granulated Sugar. 3 tablespoons get pureed with the strawberries and the remaining ½ cup gets blended with the remaining three ingredients listed here.
- Heavy Whipping Cream. Whisked at a high speed for 3-4 minutes to make the whipped cream.
- Full-Fat Cream Cheese. Gives these strawberry cheesecakes a little tangy flavor. 16 ounces of softened full-fat cream cheese is best.
- Whole Milk Greek Yogurt. For the best taste and texture, use whole milk Greek yogurt.
Essential Tools to Use
To make this no-bake strawberry cheesecakes recipe, I recommend using the following tools. Shop the carousel for more recommended items!
- 4-Inch Springform Pans. Wilton sells a 3-pack of 4-inch springform pans which I bought two of online. They're the cutest size ever!
- Baking Sheet. I placed the individual strawberry cheesecakes on a baking sheet to keep them level when in the freezer for chilling.
- Food Processor or Chopper. Used to process the graham crackers into fine crumbs and puree the strawberries.
- Hand Mixer or Stand Mixer. A hand mixer with a whisk attachment comes in handy for the whipped cream. A stand mixer works well for the strawberry filling.
Here's How to Make It!
- Make the graham cracker crust bottoms. Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted unsalted butter. Divide out into the 6 springform pans and press down to form the graham cracker crusts. Place in the freezer on a baking sheet (if desired) to set. 30 minutes to an hour will be fine, but you can also make these days in advance.
- Prep and puree the strawberries. Rinse, slice them, then puree in the food processor with the 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Set the mixture to the side for the strawberry filling.
- Make the whipped cream. This is super easy and takes 3-4 minutes for the heavy whipping cream to become the whipped cream. Use a large bowl because the cream will double in size.
- Make the strawberry filling. Beat the cream cheese, greek yogurt, and ½ cup of granulated sugar until well blended. Fold in the whipped cream, then the strawberry mixture. Evenly divide the filling between the 6 springform pans. I filled mine to the very top. Any remaining strawberry filling can be added to a small jar to enjoy with some graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Freeze the individual no-bake strawberry cheesecakes. I like to once again place them on the baking sheet to set. Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight to set. Allow the strawberry cheesecakes to sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before releasing and removing the outer part of the pans.
You will need 6, 4-inch size springform pans. Mine are from Wilton which come in a set of 3. You'll need 2 sets.
Yes! Recipe amounts and freeze times stay the same.
It's recommended that you let the individual strawberry cheesecakes sit at room temperature for 15-20 before you release and remove the ring. You might need to run a pairing knife along the edge to help remove the ring as well.
A minimum of 30 minutes is needed, but you can freeze them for longer if you plan to make these in advance.
A simple strawberry glaze, freshly sliced strawberries, chocolate syrup, crushed graham crackers, or whipped cream!
More No-Bake Desserts to Enjoy!
Individual No-Bake Strawberry CheesecakesAuthor:
- 2 ⅔ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (18 graham crackers)
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 16 oz Fresh Strawberries (rinsed, sliced, then pureed)
- 3 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 16 oz Cream Cheese (full-fat, softened)
- 1 cup Plain Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- Using a food processor or food chopper, process the graham crackers into fine crumbs. Add in the melted butter and blend until the mixture is well combined. You can also transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a small bowl then stir in the melted butter with a spatula.2 ⅔ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs, ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- Divide and press the graham cracker crust mixture evenly into each 6, 4-inch springform pans. Place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes until set. I like to put mine on a small baking sheet for freezing. This comes in handy too when you add the strawberry filling on top later.
- Using a food processor or food chopper, puree the strawberries and 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar until the mixture is well blended and smooth. Set to the side.16 oz Fresh Strawberries, 3 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- With either your hand mixer and a large mixing bowl or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whisk the heavy whipping cream on high speed until your stiff peaks of whipped cream have formed (3-4 minutes). Set to the side.2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- In a separate bowl, beat together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and ½ cup of granulated sugar until well-blended.16 oz Cream Cheese, 1 cup Plain Whole Milk Greek Yogurt, ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- Fold in the whipped cream with a spatula, then fold in the pureed strawberry mixture until everything is well blended. Evenly divide the strawberry filling into each 4-inch springform pan, filling to the very top. You may have a little bit leftover which can be kept stored in a well-sealed container in either the refrigerator or freezer.
- Place the individual strawberry cheesecakes into the freezer for 3-4 hours or (my preference) overnight. Allow the cheesecakes to thaw for 10-15 minutes before releasing the springform ring from the pan.
Nutritonal information provided above is an estimate only and will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Super easy to make in the 9” spring form pan. The strawberry purée really made this taste light and just sweet enough. Do yourself a favor and make it!
Thank you, Tori, for making it!!!❤️