Am I too late in the year to share with you a no-bake chocolate cream pie with chocolate wafer crust recipe? Okay, well it’s almost no-bake. You do have to bake the pie crust, but that’s for only 10 minutes! And if you’re not feeling like making the pie crust, you can always go out and buy a ready-made one. Whether you make the pie shell or buy it, this no-bake chocolate cream pie with chocolate wafer crust is flipping delicious and SO easy to make. My husband even gave it rave reviews when he had a slice! Enjoy!
To make this no-bake chocolate cream pie with chocolate wafer crust recipe completely no-bake, just head over to your local grocery store and pick up a ready-made chocolate wafer pie crust!
Let’s get into the recipe, shall we?Print
This chocolate cream pie with chocolate wafer crust is flipping delicious and SO easy to make. It only takes 10 minutes to bake the crust and the rest is no-bake! Make it completely no-bake by buying a store-bought chocolate wafer pie crust shell at your local grocery store!
chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Wafer Cookie Crumbs (I used Nabisco’s Famous Chocolate Wafers)
- 3 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 5 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
chocolate cream pie
chocolate wafer crust
- Adjust your oven rack to 2nd level position and pre-heat the oven to 350º.
- Using a food processor, pulverize the chocolate wafer cookies into fine crumbs.
- Transfer the chocolate wafer cookie crumbs to a large mixing bowl and add in the sugar and melted butter. Mix together using a fork or spatula until completed blended.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of 9″ pie plate, then place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
chocolate cream pie
- Using your hand-held mixer or stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla on medium- to medium-high speed until blended.
- Add in the cocoa alternatively with the milk until mixture is completely smooth.
- Gradually fold in the Cool Whip until well combined.
- Spoon the pie mixture into the pie shell. Chill until firm or freeze.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice. I used some additional Cool Whip I had on hand, chocolate curls, and extra chocolate wafer crumbs.
If you’d rather skip making the pie crust, you can buy store-bought one instead!
Keywords: chocolate cream pie, cream pie, chocolate, chocolate wafer pie crust, ready-made pie crust, easy recipe, easy desserts, easy pie recipes for fall
try these other easy pie recipes!